Saturday, June 1, 2013

Market Bound

Hey guys, Liana here :)

We have some exciting news!
Lilyden Creations is going to market!
The Canning Bridge Arts Market to be precise. TOMORROW!

We made the decision to go after I went and checked out last months market. The sun was shining, there were people singing, dancing and so many beautiful stalls! Sometime during the next week we finally took the plunge (we'd been planning to do markets for what feels like forever) and be booked our stall!
 
Just a few of the owls we have been busy getting ready for market!
 
So there you have it. We had three weeks to organise everything and no time to blog :(
We still owe you a blog on how our garage went!
 
Speaking of garage sales it was Nanna and Pop's garage sale today. Of course when I got up this morning it felt like I was on the North Pole, my toes are still numb!
I went to help out and sell a few more clothes out of my exponentially growing wardrobe and I came home with this...
 
 
 
I'm going put a fresh coat of paint on it and put it in my house... when I have one...
 
So that's really it for now, I have to go make some more goodies for the markets!
Have a great day :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment